The Logic SortStation unscrambling machine is a fully automatic random container sorting and feeding device capable of handling a wide range of plastic bottles. Ideal for use with tablet counting, powder or liquid filling machines, the Logic SortStation is quickly and easily adjusted for size change without the need for format change parts.
The design and finish of the Logic SortStation allows the machine to be easily integrated into both new and existing bottle packaging lines. Care has been taken to keep noise levels to a minimum and to prevent contamination of bottles.
Bottles are loaded into the internal bulk hopper and are fed on demand into the Logic SortStation barrel. A level sensor controls the feed automatically, rotating pick-up arms which collect bottles and feed them to the drop chutes where they are held before being released in sequence onto the out-feed belt.
There are only two adjustments to make for different diameter and height bottles and tools are not required.
- Fully enclosed stainless-steel guarding with side and front opening
- Safety interlocked operator access doors
- Internal bulk container hopper mounted in the base of the machine
- Flighted elevating conveyor
- Sanitary out feed conveyor with adjustable guide rails
- Bottle back-up queue sensor
- Variable speed controls
- Full colour operator touchscreen
- Excellent GMP features
- Stainless steel and FDA approved product contact materials
- Tool-free changeover
- Large external feed hopper
- Wide out-feed conveyor
- Out-feed lane diverter
|Output Capacity||Up to 100bpm (product dependent)|
|Bottle Sizes||D 30-80mm | H 30-220mm|
|Operator Interface||Colour Touchscreen (running Logic TPS software)|
|Control System||Dual Core ARM Cortex A9|
|Conveyor Height||915mm +/- 50mm|
|Construction||FDA Approved Materials|
|Build Standards||cGMP, Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC|
|Electrical||230v 1pH 50 Hz / 110v 1PH 60Hz|
|Machine Size/Weight||L=140cm x W=100cm x H=170cm Weight= 750kg|